Sunday, October 2, 2016

October 2nd Happy Name Your Car Day!!!

Today is name your car day...   Kind of silly, Yes?  Well I know that all my cars were shes...   Did they all have a name?  Nope...  But the car I currently drive is our family car and yes she has a name...  Her name is Pearl...  She is beautiful and shiny and sparkly...  Tom and I named her when he first brought her to meet me...  I think she really likes her name...  See she is smiling!!!   Find something to celebrate everyday...  and today if there is nothing else, name your car!!!  Enjoy!!!  Here is a picture of our Pearl...  See that smile!!!  Enjoy!!

Just as a little note my last car was the "green machine"   It was a she car...   Convertible Sebring...  Oh there were some great rides in that car...   Does your car have a name?  If not today is the day to give it a name!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment