Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Bells Palsy Day 10

Day is almost over and I have no pictures...  I worked on the computer today grateful that Bells palsy does not hamper anything except smiling, eating, drinking and talking...   I am uploading videos and notice there is a difference in my voice and a sniffle...  Another symptom that would have gone unnoticed is the nasal drip from the over active watery eye, if I had not caught it in the video...   I am on the verge of a breakdown though...  Frustrated would be an understatement...  I keep thinking it will be all better when I wake up...  And there it is the crooked smile, watery eye that wont close and twitches, and the earache...  I wonder if it will be like this forever...  I wonder what is my lesson here?  hmmmm...  Find something to celebrate everyday!!!  I am!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie, I so admire your courage and upbeat attitude! Your smile looks to be improving every time I see your Facebook posts, so I was hoping everything else is improving with that. I keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete