Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bells Palsy day 6

Good morning sunshine!!!  There was a crooked lady, with a crooked smile...  Yep it is still here...  I was up till the wee hours of the morning working on the wedding album then slept in till 10am...  I am very tired and can feel it in my face... 

So you would think that since things don't taste good it would be a great diet, but what I have found is that I want to taste everything looking for something that is going to taste good...  So I haven't lost any weight, haven't gained either though maybe because of the steroids I feel huge and uncomfortable...  I have finished the wedding album, hooray...  it is beautiful and I am very proud of it and grateful that I had it to really keep my mind off my medical condition most of the time this week...  I packed and have us ready to go spend a few days in Ojai...  Looking forward to it...

St Patrick's Dinner Party at St Thomas was so much fun...  I got to see many friends that I grew up with...  Here you can see that I still have the crooked smile...  Many people said that my smile looks so much better than the first picture they saw...  I have many people praying for me...  They also said they could not hear any difference when I talk...  I am still very embarrassed but didn't want to miss out on this eve's festivities and chance to see old friends...  I'm so glad we went...  I enjoyed the time with my family shown here... 


So It has been quite a week and tomorrow is the wedding...  The daughter of two of my very long time friends...  I will be helping with flowers...  Today was great and I am so excited for what tomorrow holds...  Find something to celebrate everyday, I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment