Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 3 and 4 Bells Palsy Journey


So my new routine meds in the morning and through out the day...  It is really hard to get pills down with a straw when it is so hard to hold the straw in your mouth and not have water fall out...  Yes, the facial paralysis is still there, or here...  And today it actually feels different...  I can tell it doesn't work...  My eye does not close all the way and was very dry and irritated when I woke up...  I may need to add an eye patch to keep dust out at night...  I have to say it is truly a strange feeling to not be able to force your eye shot. Lymph nodes in the back of my head are still swollen but not sore...  The earache has dulled to where I hardly notice it...  So many of these things are good... 




Today I noticed that my pill is a shield and it has a J on it... Yes my meds are monogrammed, lol...   Not to easy to swallow but knowing that this may be how I get better faster I will take it even if I end up with water on my shirt... dribble dribble...  

Oh my favorite drink... The very bad for me Pepsi from Mexico, chilled to very very cold, and it is almost impossible to drink it from the bottle (that's how I like it)  and it tastes horrible, yes the metal taste that seems like a wax coating on my food is still there...  bummer... 
I am so grateful that although this is so very irritating and scary I am grateful it is not effecting my other capacities...  I can still think, and do (my knee doesn't hurt for the first time in 2 months)  I can work on the wedding album hooray...   I can still find something to celebrate everyday and I will...  Thank you for checking out my story, hope it gives you info you can pass on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment