Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St Patricks day and Day 5 Bells Palsy

Top of the Morning to ya!!!  Rainbows and pot of gold?  Lucky?   Well its still here...  I can actually feel the difference in the sides of my face...  But what is really strange is that it is the sensation of the good side that I can feel...  My right side (the affected side) feels very cold when I touch it...  hmmm...  I still can not close my right eye all the way it leaves a sliver open...  I pulled out a mirror that has a 4X closer image (ha scary) yep the crooked smile is still here. 


This is a picture of my face when I am not smiling no make up.   You can see that there is a difference to each side.  The effected side has less wrinkles. It is resting...  hmmmmmmmm....
 I was able to work on the wedding album all day.  I made the best corned beef and cabbage ever today... I could taste it, still had a metal taste and coating but it was good...
Tom and I went to the park to listen to our friend Marks band.   We danced on the infield of the baseball diamond and had a great time...  Here you can see our selfie and my crooked smile...  I was tempted to not go out because I am feeling self conscious...  It looks better than the original picture, but it feels different and I notice it more and I don't want to eat in front of anyone...  I actually went shopping for something to wear to the wedding sunday that has a print on the front so if I dribble it wont be as obvious...  I am moving forward, I am still so grateful that it really only has effected my face, my mind is great, I can move and dance and make things and still enjoy life...  Happy St Patricks day!!!!  Find something to celebrate everyday,  I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment