Monday, March 20, 2017

Bells Palsy Day 8

Well it has been a week...  I am exhausted...  I woke up in Ojai today...  Looking forward to spending the day with my mom...  We will be working in her yard...  My face is still funny...  The taste is still here...  Checking my face wasn't the first thing I did this morning...  This was the first day that it just kind of seems like it is part of life to have this over watery eye, funny feeling on the right side of my face, funny metal taste, lil earache...
It was great to spend the day with mom...  We got some of her entry redone...  Tom picked me up and drove us home...  Because of the over watery and twitching eye driving was a little scary and Tom changed his plans to come to Ojai on the motorcycle and drove me...  I am so grateful and exhausted...  Find something to celebrate everyday!!!  I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment